1. Game sheet ready 15 minutes prior to the start of the game.
2. 2 minor officials for the clock and shot clock and Penalty box.
3. Insure sweater colours do not conflict. (CLA rule 9: The Uniform section b)
When colours of opposing team jerseys conflict, the home team shall change to jerseys of a distinctive colour.
4. Home team supplies balls.
1. Game sheets ready prior to game start time.
2. 2 minor officials for the box and scoresheet.
3. Visiting team is required to wear Light jerseys.
Visiting team to notify home team if they do not have light jerseys for the game.
If the home team only has one set of Jerseys they should bring a set of pinnies in an alternate color with them.
As a courtesy if the home team has only one set of jerseys and the visiting team has two the visiting team should respectfully change jerseys.